Advertiser: Next PaymentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business and the role
Next Payments is a fast growing ATM & Payments company, providing innovative and game changing cash management solutions to external clients. With this growth, we are looking for candidates who share our vision as a quality support provider, who are passionate about their work, and who demonstrate commitment to positive service outcomes for our customers from the moment they join our team.
At Next we are all firm believers that work should be fun and challenging. If you are looking for a role that will offer true career progression and learning opportunities working in a team of highly engaged and energetic people - this is it!
We are looking for an absolute wizard to join our team - someone who is friendly, clever, loves a challenge and is looking to gain new skills in the future. This role is offered to aid in the rapid growth of our company, working with the rest of our Support and Operations teams in our facilities in Cheltenham, Victoria. All product and system training is provided by Next Payments.
Duties and responsibilities
The Helpdesk/Field Technician role is responsible for providing troubleshooting over the phone, email and on-site to our customers. They are tasked with managing the customer support experience and their behaviour must reflect our culture of exceptional customer service at Next.
• Take responsibility for assigned tasks, including information flow to and from the customer and internal teams
• Handling regular inbound and outbound calls, emails and system alerts
• Actively recording customer issues and following up until resolution
• Performance and quality assessment and reporting, including meeting Service Level Agreements and mandated or agreed targets
• Remote and on-device support including troubleshooting, installing hardware, configuring systems and applications, and providing customer support via phone and email
• Apply diagnostic skills to manage inbound customer support enquiries in a Remote Desktop environment
• Management and resolution of assigned support cases in a courteous and timely manner, following up with customers/colleagues to ensure support issues are adequately resolved
• Maintain technical knowledge gained through workshops and communicate knowledge through to customers and technicians
Skills and experience
It is preferable that the successful candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role and must be able to demonstrate strong accountability and attention to detail. A commitment to keeping skills up to date is essential.
You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be responsive and attuned to the needs of our customers and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
To successfully undertake the role, applicants should have an understanding of business technology and be able to demonstrate and maintain a high level of competency with:
• Support ticketing systems (Required)
• Demonstrate the ability to navigate applicable knowledge-based tools, and general troubleshooting research via computer to aid in resolution of challenging issues
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to make decisions whilst multitasking between numerous situations and priorities (Required)
• Demonstrate a commitment to learning about software and hardware appropriate to the role in order to benefit the business and its customers (Required)
• Be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
• Be passionate about delivering positive outcomes for customers, demonstrating an ability to build effective relationships with customers over the phone and in person
• Ability to work and communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds and varying levels of technical ability
• Keep calm under pressure whilst providing high quality work in a fast paced environment
• The ability to own customer requests & internal cases and follow up until completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job benefits and perks
• New facilities with break room
• Friendly team
• Bonuses and growth opportunities
• Regular free fruit and bi-monthly BBQs
• Parking available
• Vehicles provided for field technician duties
This role is full time and based in Cheltenham, with onsite work at customer premises also required. Rostered after hours and travel to sites required, to enable tasks to be completed and address customers' needs.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send us your resume and a short cover letter – We would love to hear from you personally and understand why this particular role and company is of interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Helpdesk/Support: 2 years (Preferred)
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your applications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?