Educational Support Officer
Advertiser: Portside Christian CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Educational Support Officer (casual, part-time)
Child Focused Environment & Curriculum
Professional, rewarding and supportive environment
Christ–centred learning located in the Western Suburbs of Adelaide
We are seeking an Educational Support Officer who has demonstrated experience working with at-risk students in small groups and individually, at a Primary School level. This position is a casual part-time position.
Portside Christian College is a co-educational, interdenominational College that caters for students from three years of age in the Early Learning Centre through to Year 12 with an onsite Trade Training Centre. At Portside Christian College, we endeavour to help each student reach their full potential through high quality education coupled with supportive relationships with parents and students.
We are seeking an Educational Support Officer to join our College in a casual part-time position during school terms for six months, with a view to ongoing for the remainder of the year.
Our Strategic Vision focuses on the whole child and the wellbeing, vitality and empowerment of each student is essential to the fulfilment of the College’s Vision.
The successful applicant will be a committed Christian who has the ability to support students in literacy and numeracy development, in Social and Emotional Learning, and be able to work semi-autonomously, both with small groups and with individuals.
If you believe in developing the future of children, enjoy a challenge, and want to work alongside other professionals dedicated to quality learning outcomes then please apply.
Details are available on the College website https://www.portside.sa.edu.au/careers/
Applications are due by close of business 4pm on Monday, 24 February, 2020.
Applications are to include;
- a written response to the selection criteria as listed in the Job Description on the College website, maximum of 600 words
- a current resume
- a completed Portside Christian College Non-Teaching Application Form, obtainable by visiting the College website https://www.portside.sa.edu.au/careers/
Completed applications can be forwarded to: Mrs Belinda Elsegood, Human Resources at email@example.com or via post to: Portside Christian College, PO Box 6188, West Lakes Shore SA 5020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?