Advertiser: WorkPac - BiloelaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About our Client
Our client is a coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal operating on a site in the Banana Shire Region are seeking skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 Dump Truck. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's production requirements working a Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ day.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 797 and Komatsu 830E Dump Truck
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Min 12 months mine site experience operating minimum; CAT 793 or Komatsu 730E Dump Truck
- Other skills are desired for Multi Skilled Operator positions
- Site SSE/Delegate signed skills list
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Dumps & Tip Heads experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 (or willing to obtain)
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Right to Work in Australia
- Camp and Meals Provided
- Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Super on All Hours
- Monthly Production Bonuses Paid
- Ongoing role for an Immediate Start
- DIDO role from Camp to Site
- Rental Subsidy being paid weekly for Moura residents renting
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.