Advertiser: Deciem Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
What on earth is DECIEM?
DECIEM is a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. We're founded on the principle of doing everything others don't do and we are changing the world of beauty based on this principle. We have more than 10 brands in the beauty world and operate a growing portfolio of more than 300 products in more than 15 markets. We are growing very rapidly and want to do things no one has ever done before. We have been called every good and bad thing you can imagine like “The Hottest Beauty Company Right Now”, “The Most Thrilling Thing to Happen in Skincare” and “Canada’s Next MAC Cosmetics”.
Ranked one of Linkedin's Top 25 Startup Companies of 2018.
What are we looking for?
Are you a tech wizard? We are looking to add someone special as a full-time IT Coordinator. This role is based out of our Melbourne office currently located in South Yarra. Please note that we will be relocating our office to Port Melbourne in the coming months.
What would you be doing?
- Work closely with the IT Department remotely
- Provide end user support to head office and stores.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees from DECIEM database
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, peripherals, etc)
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Assisting in other projects as assigned
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac OS/IOS operating systems
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Proven experience (1-2 years) as an IT help desk or similar role
- Level 1/2 Help Desk and Desk side Support experience
- Experience in network protocols and VOIP
- Experienced in administering G Suite/MS365/Ring central/Dropbox/Slack
- Experienced in ticketing systems (ServiceNow/Zendesk/Remedy/Happyfox)
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Experienced in security systems and IP cameras/NVR/DVR
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Experienced in Windows 10/Linux/MacOS/IOS/Android
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) is a plus
- Experienced in alarm systems and consoles
Interested to be a part of the DECIEM family? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However,
only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?