IT Operations Analyst
Advertiser: CHU Underwriting Agencies Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
CHU is part of the Steadfast Group; a top 200 ASX-listed company with $7 billion in total billings is the largest general insurance broker network and group of underwriting agencies in Australasia. Our policies are underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd, one of Australia’s most secure insurance companies.
We are one of Australia’s largest and most awarded insurance underwriting agencies. Our point of difference is that we offer comprehensive insurance, so our customers don’t need to purchase ‘optional extras’. We protect almost 1 million apartments, units and townhouses across Australia, with almost half a trillion value insured. We are multi-award winners: back to back winners of the Underwriting Agency of the Year Award 2017 – 2018, Insurance Business Gold Award winner 2016 – 2018, and 2019 winner of ANZIIF Excellence in Workplace Diversity and Inclusion.
Working at CHU
When you join CHU, you will join a friendly and supportive team, committed to providing our customers with an outstanding service. To reward you, we offer:
- An inclusive and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary packaging and excellent benefits.
- Ongoing coaching and feedback, including bi-monthly formal feedback sessions with your Manager.
- Close to Cafes, Shops and Public Transport.
About the role
- Support the day to day interactions with external IT vendor partners to ensure CHU brands are well represented
- Contribute to vendor management tasks (includes working with external vendor representatives & internal team members)
- Assist in monitoring and report on performance of vendors across all IT functions to ensure they are delivering on commercial terms agreed with CHU
- Manage internal queries regarding IT vendor related matters
- Provide regular and on-going feedback on vendors with input from CHU business units and stakeholders
- Assist in preparing regular reports on vendor performance to CEO & members of Executive Leadership team
- Maintain tracking of IT hardware, software and equipment assets for CHU. Where possible recommend standardised equipment that is procured to ensure lowest cost
- Provide ad-hoc IT system support to internal staff members
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification/s in I.T related field or equivalent
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Up-to-date with industry trends and technologies
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Degree in I.T related field
- 3 – 5 years professional experience in Information Technology roles/industry
- Foundational knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud technologies
- Office 365 administration experience
- Understanding of corporate networks and phone systems
- Experience working on digital transformation projects
- Experience in procurement & vendor/supplier management
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholder
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?