Boilermaker - Fixed Term Contract
Advertiser: Zerella HoldingsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
An opportunity exists for an experienced Boilermaker with fitting experience to join Zerella Fresh at its packing shed in Virginia. Zerella Fresh is a successful grower, packer and wholesaler of potatoes, carrots and onions.
This position is being offered on a Full-time Fixed-term contract of nine months with the potential to be a permanent position for the right candidate.
As a member of the maintenance team, you will work on special projects delivering a quality welding and fabrication service to meet business requirements.
- Read & interpret drawings
- Cut & prepare stainless steel components
- Experience with stainless steel
- Trade qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest & reliable
- Ability to follow instructions
- Team player
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
Please visit www.zerellafresh.com.au for more information about the company.
To register your interest in this position, please apply by attaching a current resume.
Please note - we would like to thank you in advance for your application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?