Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant
Advertiser: Ryans Solicitors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
We are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic person to join our firm as a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have excellent typing skills with excellent spelling and grammar;
- Have exceptional organisation and prioritising skills;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Be approachable and friendly to both clients and staff whilst still maintaining a professional attitude;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have experience with Office 365;
- Preferably have experience in a legal firm;
- Preferably have experience in LEAP Legal Software.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- End to end file management, including opening and closing files and monthly billing;
- Diary management and everyday administration tasks assisting reception on an ad hoc basis;
- Telephone attendance with clients;
- Preparation of documents, Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, etc;
- Typing of Precedent letters and other correspondence;
- Photocopying, binding, faxing, filing and scanning;
- Time recording.
The application form will include these questions:
- What's your average typing speed?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?