Service Desk Technician | Level 1/2
Advertiser: answers IT Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
answers IT is an award winning Brisbane based MSP that's primary core purpose is to protect clients from current and emerging threats on a protected services plan giving clients confidence in technology. Core Values are key to our culture and are looking for the right candidate to fulfill the below points:
- Providing excellent customer service to our diverse client base
- Meeting SLA's per client contracts and management expectations
- Mix of Level 1 and 2 work
- Remote and onsite support
To be successful in this role you must have the following essential criteria:
- First class communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial and a "go getter" attitude
- A fast learner who picks up processes and technology quickly
- Previous experience working for an MSP would be an advantage
- Windows Server environments (including AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, SQL, etc)
- General network experience (DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLAN etc)
- Virtualisation experience (VMware preferred)
- Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, VPC, etc)
- Veeam Management
- Watchguard experience is highly regarded
- Technical writing skills (client documentation, knowledgebase articles)
- Industry based certifications are desired
If this sounds like a job that you'd like to apply for, please forward your CV and an introduction/cover letter (no more than 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the code AITFEB2020 and the word 'PROTECT' in the subject heading of your e-mail.
You must be Brisbane based and available for an immediate start is preferred.
DO NOT use the 'Apply Now' or 'Apply for this job' button.
Applications not forwarded in the correct manner will not be processed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems engineer?