- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Planning
Over 20 years EB Games has become one of Australia leading retailers, but we don’t do retail like most companies. Step in to a store, our office or warehouse and the energy and passion is undeniable. With more than 400 locations around Australia and New Zealand, EB Games stores are the home of expert advice, service, iconic gaming and pop culture products.
We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where delivering the best customer experience is at the core of everything we do. We care about our customers, celebrate our wins together and most importantly have fun!
We’re known for our amazing people, vibrant culture and exciting career opportunities. We are proud of our diverse team who represent the values of EB Ethos – Family, Integrity, Vitality, Vision, Accountability and Recognition. At EB Games a career in retail is so much more.
Reporting to the Allocation Manager, you will work as part of a team to ensure that the inventory levels at all stores, including the web store, are maintained to the required levels.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analysing inventory and sales data and allocating stock accordingly.
- Processing defective units as required.
- Liasing with our AUS and NZ warehouse teams, as well as our product buyers.
- Researching, analysing, and executing new processes and initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to perform intermediate to advanced mathematical functions and strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated computer, typing and data entry skills across a range of programs including Excel
- Ability to utilise PowerPivot within Excel highly desirable
- Accuracy and high attention to detail, with ability to recognise discrepancies in data or information records
- A proven ability to plan, finish and achieve high quality results within agreed timeframes
- Ability to analyse and comprehend data and information and extrapolate results
- Able to consider the costs and benefits and make appropriate decisions to solve problems under pressure
- Capacity to work as part of a team and manage demands from multiple internal departments
- Commitment to providing exceptional service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt inventory management style to suit demands
- Amazing opportunity with a leading retailer
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Access to exclusive employee discounts
- A fun and dynamic culture that is people focused
- Endless career opportunities across EB Games and Zing Pop Culture
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Please be sure to include a cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.