Advertiser: North Burleigh SLSCMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated office administration experience is essential
- 2 years demonstrated experience of Surf Life Saving and its procedures is preferred
- A high level of time management and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive in managing tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to relate to people on all levels
- Experience with website administration and social media management
- High level of personal presentation
- Good initiative and proactive nature
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attend Management Committee meetings and the taking and drafting of Minutes when required
- A high level of knowledge in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point to an intermediate level
- A sound level of knowledge of financial compliance and XERO accounting software.
- CLOSING DATE IS THURSDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2020 AT 5pm
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?