Construction Office Admin full/part time
Advertiser: Aurora Project Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
If you are interested in applying for this position please read the entire advertisement and present your application as per the requested requirements below addressing the actual position in your cover letter. Any application not submitted as per the requirements will NOT be considered.
Do you want to work somewhere that will provide a great work environment, friendly small team and the opportunity to learn and grow?
General hours will be 8:30 - 4:30 Monday - Friday
Part Time hours available for the right candidate
Remuneration will be based on your relevant experience and abilities.
Position with a view - with an outlook over the Waterfront in East Perth in a modern, friendly environment - this role is for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who waants to learn and be an integral part of the team. Aurora Project Group is a registered builder in Western Australia specialising in commercial interior fit-out and refurbishment.
We specialise in a wide range of sectors including:
- Commercial Office Fit-out
- Hotel Refurbishment
- Commercial Property Refurbishment
- Aged Care
We are looking for an Office Admin to join our East Perth team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn from the ground up or use all of their skills across a diverse workload. Presented as the face of the organisation via the phone, emails and face-to-face , the applicants communication skills are paramount. It is essential that a professional, friendly and courteous attitude is used throughout all communications.
The applicant will be responsible for ensuring the office is always presentable, tidy and clean. This involves managing the day-to-day requirements for all front house duties, some of which include the following:
- Junior Accounts payable work
- Document control of construction drawings and communication
- Setting up and assisting with compilation of new tenders and files
- Project & Accounts filing
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and directing to staff members
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Maintaining the Reception, Kitchen and Office areas
- Processing invoices and claims
- Printing and Scanning
- Maintaining office supplies
- General administration support to all staff
- Data Entry
- Updating and maintaining our internal record-keeping systems
- Collecting and entering timesheets
- Typing meeting minutes
The ideal candidate will possess these attributes:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent phone manner
- Great personal presentation
- Fantastic written communication skills - spelling and grammar are important!
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Initiative and common-sense
- Sense of humour
It is essential that the following skills are exhibited at all times:
- attention to detail
- prompt completion of duties
- excellent computer and software capability
- initiative and problem solving skills
- excellent customer service
This role is for a friendly, organised person, with genuine self-drive and initiative. Strong work ethic is a must.
Your position will see you getting a solid start in the corporate world, and will act as a launching pad for your future career path. Punctuality, dedication, an ability to cope with pressure and excellent communication skills are vital.
The successful applicant will be reliable, possess excellent telephone skills, good computer skills, be well presented with a great sense of humour and the desire to be part of an enthusiastic and friendly environment.
Aurora Project Group is a great place to work with a highly successful, supportive, friendly and close knit team that values team work and YOU!!
To join our successful team you MUST provide a well set out cover letter (in word or pdf) and resume outlining your experience, salary expectations and hours of work you are available. Please email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org.
applications via SEEK will not be accepted.
Successful candidates for interview will be notified via phone to arrange an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?