Property Manager Assistant
Advertiser: G.J McDonald and Co Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are seeking a person for a Full Time Property Manager Assistant position to commence ASAP. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all our customers, ensuring that the first impression a customer / visitor has of GJ. McDonald & Co Real Estate is a positive one and that administrative tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
To be successful in the role you must possess the following skills and experience:
• Highly professional presentation and manner
• Forward thinking attitude to work and ability to show initiative
• Excellent customer service skills with a proven commitment to providing a high quality standard of service to customers
• Well-developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines and a commitment to a quality output
• Proven high level oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to liaise, negotiate and deal tactfully and effectively with team members and customers.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• High level computer skills including the ability to efficiently utilise the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) to an intermediate level
Victorian Real Estate Agents Representative Certificate is required for this position.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- What's your expected annual base salary?