National Operations Manager
Advertiser: Hello ClaimsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Management
- Exceptional career opportunity
- Fast-paced role with an amazing company culture
- Lifestyle location
In return for your commitment, we provide an fantastic culture of collaboration and high performance, a place you will learn, grow and enjoy coming to work.
We require an experienced National Operations Manager to lead our team based in Coffs Harbour. This role will support the CEO and team in the management of operations to ensure the continued growth of Hello Claims.
- Driving customer and employee satisfaction through service excellence, training and knowledge sharing. Quality, compliance, cost and efficiency are key drivers.
- Account management of clients and development of new business from existing and non-existing clients. Brand awareness that leads to the growth of claim volume opportunities is they key objective under account management.
- Quality control, including monitoring reporting against KPI’s compliance
- Participate in weekly and monthly management meetings
- Provide weekly and monthly operational reporting as designed and directed by the CEO. Quality, accuracy and timeliness of reporting is a required skill set.
- Managing daily operations of staff SAL’s
- Improve, monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Develop Gross Profit Margin monitoring and reporting
- Develop operation cost containment policies and strategies
- Growth EBIT profitability of Hello Claims
- Client SLA compliance
- Manage Quality Assurance Program
- Support Marketing Program
- Management reporting to the CEO
- Financial performance against agreed budget
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will be an innovative thinker, have exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Resilience, a sense of urgency and an empathetic and collaborative leadership style are key. You will have a positive attitude, be customer-centric, and have strong project management capabilities. Importantly, you will have experience in a similar role and be commercially focused.
What is on Offer?
This is a a career defining opportunity that will develop your skills within a market-leading team at a global firm. We recognise the contribution of our employees and offer an attractive range of benefits including:
- The opportunity to work in an international company with the potential to grow and develop your career
- A great company culture with a supportive team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing support and development opportunities
Hello, Claims is the most innovative, fastest-growing motor claims solution provider in Australia. And Hello Claims is expanding the claims management and assessing solution system across the globe! We are innovative and turning the motor assessing industry upside down. Hello Claims utilises award-winning technology to ensure fleet managers, insurers and claims managers to achieve a faster, easier, automated claims management process. We offer a progressive and dynamic culture that is built on innovation, creation, collaboration and thought leadership.
If you thrive in a team environment and are looking for a role that will secure your career in a dynamic and highly innovative International business, then "Apply Now."
Coffs Harbour 2450 NSW