Property Manager / Leasing
Advertiser: Andrew Merton Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are looking for a Property Manager/ Leasing Specialist. Top wage plus super generous commissions paid. Previous experience would be preferred. Report directly to the principal. Our focus areas are Parramatta, Hills and North Western Sydney. We have been established for over 20 years. Must be organised, well presented and most importantly customer service orientated. Endless opportunity for the right applicant.
- Liaise with landlords and tenants
- Prospecting - both short term and long term rental properties
- Managing maintenance and repairs
- Completing ingoing/outgoing inspections and managing property inventories
- Conducting open homes
- Processing Applications
- Lease Signing
Experience using Console (PC) is a positive, however full training on the systems and procedures we use will be offered. We very much value excellent communication skills, corporate presentation and a drive for success, punctuation is also a key asset.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities
- Certificate of Registration (essential)
- Current Real Estate License (preferred)
- Real Estate Agents Representative qualification
- 2 years' experience in the field of Realty and/or Property Management.
- Relevant Property Management experience (essential)
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding polished and professional communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and a can do attitude with a smile
- Driver's license and reliable car (essential)
- Current Legislation Knowledge
- Tribunal Experience
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit to our team, please apply now via SEEK!