Advertiser: Australian Benchtop Specialists Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
We are a manufacturing company in Deception Bay seeking a Part Time Bookkeeper to work 20-25 hours per week Monday to Friday to undertake bookkeeping and associated tasks. Flexible hours are negotiable and this role has the potential to progress to Full-Time.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proficiency in MYOB AccountRight
- A solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Clear and accurate communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Previous experience in lodging BAS, payroll, superannuation and WHS would be favourable.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creditor management, including processing of invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements and managing the payments process.
- Debtor collection, including raising progress invoices, application of client payments and follow up of outstanding amounts
- Cashflow management, including bank reconciliations, banking and forecasting
- Month end journals, reconciliation and report preparation
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Other administrative and financial tasks as required
We are looking for someone who is fastidious in their data entry, has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is adept at working autonomously as well as in a team environment.
Please supply two references with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?