- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
The position on offer is part time and will require a commitment of 25-30 hours per week. Additional hours will be required at peak times.
The role reports to the Finance Manager and comprises:
complex reconciliations including bank account and credit card
A/C receivable including weekly tracking of arrears
A/C payable - approval process, coding and preparation for payment. EOM reconciliation of statements.
Identifying account irregularities
General bookkeeping and associated duties
To be successful you will require:
- experience in multiple entities
- minimum 7 years experience
- Cert IV/Diploma in Accounting
- MYOB experience - MUST
- written & verbal communication skills
- Initiative/attention to detail
- Passion for Accounts
The position is available for an immediate start.
As part of the application process it is essential that covering letter, resume with work history and references that are easily contactable are available. Applications without the required detail will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?