Level 2 IT Support (Contract)
Advertiser: Robert Half Professional ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- $32 - $36 p.h. + Super
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced IT Support Engineer for a well-known, Health company based in Melbourne. They have an urgent need within their Technology team to support their implemented Health Metrics platform.
The role of the IT Support Analyst is to ensure the continuous support of the Health Metrics platform across various clients. You will be collaborating with the IT team and will be able to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) and provide end-user assistance when required, in a manner which is timely and accurate. The Health Metrics Support analyst is required to provide L2 support, whether it be by workarounds, using a solution database or prior experiences.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for staff to receive support and maintenance for the Health Metrics Systems.
- Health Metrics updates, drivers, knowledge bases.
- Diagnose and perform on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and tasks.
- Deliver IT Support to the internal and external users of Health Metrics.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, has worked on Health Metrics before, and can easily manage and take responsibility for all technical assistance. Being able to communicate in a clear and professional manner is a must as this will help you succeed in the role.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of:
- Experience on the Health Metrics Software solution.
- Experience across Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference No: