- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return, we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
Our newest Digital Content Producer based in Melbourne working with the iconic FoxFM brand to look after the creation, production and execution of visual, interactive and editorial content for the Southern Cross Austereo websites, social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract and retain users for our brands. Our successful candidate will passionately generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences by producing unique and compelling content on desktop, mobile apps and social platforms.
We want only the best to join the SCA CREW. You will be successful if you;
• Have 2+ years of experience in producing digital content
• Possess advanced video production skills – from concept to filming and editing
• Demonstrable experience at quickly producing visual and shareable content
• Are able to produce, write, edit and post produce audio visual content
• Have a passion for engaging audiences through social media
• Are experienced in using industry standard photo, audio and video editing software
• Have experience managing projects and content deliverables across national and local teams
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.