Medical Phone Receptionist
Advertiser: NT Cardiac Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Our specialist practice requires an energetic and motivated team member to fill a full-time Medical Phone Receptionist position in our office at Darwin Private Hospital.
NT Cardiac Pty Ltd (NTC) is a Northern Territory owned and operated independent cardiology medical practice which provides services to both public and private patients. The practice is dedicated to providing excellence in patient care, delivering the highest standard of health care across the Northern Territory.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering telephone system
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing incoming referrals (faxes and emails)
- Providing information about procedures to patients
- Assist in routine administrative duties
This position would suit applicants with good interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, works well in both a team environment and unsupervised. Medical experience is preferred.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 28 February 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?