- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
We are a business who is crazy about customers. We use disruptive thinking every day to ensure that we are capturing every opportunity to deliver the ultimate experience to our customers and people. We empower our people to Do it. Own it. Love it and that’s why they choose to work for us. Here, it’s never just a job – We care about what we do and the impact we have, and that’s what connects us.
What’s the opportunity?
You will be part of the application services development team building Vocus's new Digital Experience Platform.
Specific focus on platform capabilities as well as integration and interchangeability with backend systems APIs from different SaaS providers.
What you’ll be doing in the role:
- Development of features and capabilities for the DXP as requested and prioritised by the DXP product owner
- Assist in technical designs/guidance for DXP related stories and capabilities
- Assist estimations based on incomplete information
- Operate as part of a cross-functional team
- Actively participate in agile rituals such as stand-ups, planning, grooming and retros with DXP team
- Work with other developers with technical designs and processes
- Participate in code reviews for pull/merge requests
- Encourage a good level of dev-ops in the team
- Experience with angular2+, typescript, html5, css3, single page web applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with nodejs, oauth2, postgres
- Ideally have experience with micro front-ends and GraphQL client/server implementations
The extra stuff we know you want to know
We know how to celebrate our wins and we know learning from our mistakes makes us better. We are all about flexible working and, hand on heart, we practise work life balance. We high five you on your work anniversary and give you a day off. We know time off is important for balance, so we have an option to buy more leave. We embrace your unique style and let you be a master of your own style with no dress code. This is just the tip of the iceberg, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn to find out more!
Did I hear you say, “Who is Vocus Group?”
We are a challenger business in the Telco and Energy Industry. We listened to our customers and heard that they wanted more from a network, so that’s what we’ve given them.
- We built the network thanks to our own team of highly skilled fibre engineers.
- We own our network giving us easier, straightforward access.
- We manage our network here in Australia out of our Melbourne offices.