Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, General Practitioners
We are seeing a full time medical receptionist for our busy medical practice located in Echuca. Working hours are Monday – Friday, with flexibility required for some after hours and weekend work, dependant on the needs of our clinic.
We are a team that take pride in the care and service we provide to our patients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced medical receptionist with strong customer service focus to join a busy and modern general medical practice.
Come and join our friendly team!
The successful applicant must:
- Have experience in a similar role is desirable
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Have a welcoming front of house presence
- Be well presented
- Be able to interact with patients and co-workers easily and in a friendly and confident manner
- Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Have a strong focus on attention to detail and awareness of Medicare item numbers and billing processes
- Have excellent computer skills,
- Experience in Medical Director desirable
About the role:
- You will be responsible for greeting and welcoming patients, answering phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments
- Ensuring our patients receive a complete and exceptional level of service and care
- Managing the front desk including general email/ typing/ record keeping administration, coordinating complex treatment
- Managing payments, HICAPS and Medicare claims, reconciliation of accounts
- Recalls management
- Long term duties expand to general clerical assistance
If this sounds like you, we would love you to join the team! If you are interested to work in a supportive, caring team environment, and be part of a growing clinic, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume, to be sent to our Practice Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?