Executive Assistant, Organisational Services
Advertiser: City of PalmerstonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- $73,233 - $76,940 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Palmerston is a young, vibrant regional hub with a fast-growing future. Located 20 km from the Territory’s capital Darwin, Palmerston is a diverse community with many young families calling the city ‘home’, along with defence personnel and a range of local businesses. The young city boasts over 35,000 residents and is currently undergoing a significant period of infrastructure growth and development. With a strong plan in place for the region’s future growth, the City of Palmerston proves to be a "Place for People".
About the Opportunity
The City of Palmerston is seeking a committed and organised Executive Assistant to support the Director of Organisational Services and Department Managers with the provision of high level administrative support.
Key responsibilities include, but, not limited to:
- Act as the primary contact for the Director and Managers and provide an effective liaison between the office and the wider organisation
- Deliver a high level of confidential administrative and secretarial support services
- Prepare routine correspondence, reports and documents, and undertake research with a high attention to detail.
- Liaise with staff and community groups and maintain professional working relationships between Council and other stakeholders
- Management of diaries including scheduling appointments, meetings and council events
- Undertake research and report on a range of special projects, as required
- Other duties as directed
For a position description and information how to apply for this position, please visit Council's web page www.palmerston.nt.gov.au
Applications Close: Monday 2 March 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?