- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is fast paced, dynamic FMCG environment that is focused on delivering excellent outcomes for our customers, not just for today, but for the future. Our vision is simple, “Everyday, we create a million moments of happiness and possibilities”. How? By hiring talented people just like you to achieve great results!
We are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious sales extraordinaire to join our Parkhurst Rockhampton field sales team as a Business Development Executive.
As a BDE, you'll be the face of Coca-Cola Amatil within your territory of customers - being the go-to for all their needs.
This role will have you working within our Retail and Petroleum team, where you will develop long-term, trusting relationships with some of Amatil’s largest major partners.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing promotional plans with customers, ensuring adherence to agreed deliverables
- Visiting your customers on a regular call cycle to help drive growth and maximise opportunity
- Developing strong customer engagement through a collaborative approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing, client objections, & local market characteristics through various reporting mechanisms
- Prior sales or management experience
- Ability to easily develop strong, long-lasting relationships
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage merchandisers weekly schedules/duties
Here at CCA we like to invest in our talent. You can expect an attractive salary package supplemented with a company vehicle, sales incentive and complimentary product allocation. But what really sets us apart is our award-winning training and development platform that will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCA career path will lead you?
Applications Close Friday 21st February
Coca-Cola Amatil is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment.