Advertiser: Future Ready KidsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Secondary
Position title: STEM Education
Position Contract Type: Casual
Willing to work 2-4 days per week (Tuesday to Friday)
Shifts from: 4:30pm to 6pm
Remuneration: $25 - $32 per hour
We run an established STEM and Mandarin after school program and holiday program in Lindfield and Killara. We like to expand our program by hiring Casual Staff asap. Join this team and provide specialised after school hour, instructor based, STEM sessions teach children STEM principles using a hands-on approach.
Instructor position –
- STEM school activities for Primary school children (age 5-12) with a focus in science and engineering.
- Weekly hands-on activities. Provide short technical explanation and allow children to experience the design and practise problem solving process associated with the activities.
- All training, teaching materials and equipment are provided.
- Must be reliable and able to commit for minimum 6 months.
- Must be able to work with children and can give clear guidance.
- Preference are given to Mandarin speakers.
- Preference are given to applicants with existing STEM teaching experience and have solid knowledge in science or engineering.
- Preference given to strong communicator with teaching children.
- Working with Children Check Certificate is essential.
Licence: Car and Driving Licence (Preferred)
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a secondary school teacher?