People & Planning Wrangler
Advertiser: Puzzle PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
About Puzzle Partners
Puzzle Partners is a successful privately owned Australian company which has been helping some of Australia’s biggest and best companies and government agencies strategically transition their workplaces for more than 16 years. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients and help them solve problems and make improvements in their workplaces to enable their strategic and often aspirational objectives.
Among other things, we help our clients manage the complex logistics associated with moving teams, information & assets between workplace environments. For many of our clients, the physical relocation to a new or refurbished space also provides an exciting opportunity for them to transform and introduce new ways of working. For example – we will undertake physical storage audits before the organisation moves and then help them to build digital habits and shift from paper intensive to a ‘paperlite’ approach.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who is equally comfortable with being immersed in an excel spreadsheet as they are with talking to & organising people. Being able to wrangle planning, data, and people is fundamental to facilitating a successful transition for our clients.
This role assists our clients by professionally managing the end-to-end activities associated with workplace transitions. It also provides support to our Lead Consultants in implementing innovative change and/or workplace transformation programs.
The nature of this role means that you will be required to occasionally travel and/or work outside of regular office hours to complete your duties and provide support to our clients.
Typical duties (in no particular order) include:
- working closely with clients to understand and meet their needs
- relocation planning & coordination, including; relocation databases; move sequencing; and attending project meetings
- preparing staff information packs and checklists as well as conducting staff briefings
- supplier (such as removalists) engagement & oversight during the relocation process, including compliance with OHS & security requirements
- conducting storage and asset audits
- coordinating staff clean-up days & developing paper reduction programs
- being onsite on day one post-move to assist those who have moved get settled into their new workspace
- providing support to our Lead Consultants with; facilitating workshops; data entry & analysis; project administration etc.
- preparing written and digital communication materials such as informational posters for client projects etc
Ideally you will have:
- excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- strong attention to detail
- great communication & interpersonal skills
- proficiency with using excel, word and powerpoint
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- project management (e.g. Prince2) and/or change management (e.g. Prosci, ADKAR etc) qualifications would be highly regarded
- event management or logistics experience would be highly regarded
- tertiary qualifications in marketing/communications would be highly regarded
To enjoy & be successful in this role you will:
- take pride in your work
- love solving problems
- love learning new things and having task variety
- enjoy being the ‘go to’ person
- be self-motivated
- be resilient and tenacious
- love being part of a dynamic team who are changing the world, one workplace at a time
Salary package is dependent on level of experience, ability and work pattern.
We provide an opportunity to grow within the role, work with a high-performing team, with a great work/life balance in a CBD location.
Sound like the right role for you?
Please send a copy of your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 28 February
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?