Sales & Marketing Manager
Advertiser: The Big Banana Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Other
The Big Banana Fun Park is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to manage the Sales and Marketing of the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in successfully managing the sales and marketing for a multifaceted business and leading a passionate and diverse team of people.
The Big Banana has been successfully operating for over 50 years, and in recent years has made the successful transition into a true "Fun Park" with rides and attractions for all ages.
The Big Banana is so highly regarded in the country that even the Prime Minister recorded a personal message for our 50th birthday milestone. You can view this message here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpDRNIKAlQU
If you would like to learn more about our exciting company, please visit www.bigbanana.com
The Sales and Marketing Manager position requires a strong sense of responsibility and commitment. As a senior manager at the park, this position also doubles as a "Duty Manager" and at times, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the business as a whole in the absence of the Operations Manager & General Manager.
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires a positive "can do" attitude. You should be prepared and willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure that your department, and the park, operates successfully. You must be seen by all patrons and staff alike to be a consummate professional at all times.
This position will require you to be hands on at times and you will be required to assist in managing a great team and use your experience to promote and create a superb experience for each and every guest. You will be expected to drive revenue by increasing sales and ensuring quality and consistency throughout your department.
The successful applicant must enjoy face to face interaction with our valuable guests and have a passion for providing an outstanding guest experience, to create memorable positive impressions. You will also help to ensure that all guests are delivered exceptional service through all facets of the business and creatively solving any problems that may arise.
You will also possess the following attributes;
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude and LOADS of initiative.
- A passion for marketing the diverse tourism industry and a desire to excel in your profession.
- Be "hands on" when required and possess proven and polished sales, marketing and management skills.
- Be willing and able to develop your skills and the skills of others, and enjoy the training process.
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced environment, often managing multiple tasks.
- The ability and foresight to prioritize your tasks and be able to make adjustments in advance to keep on top of your workload.
- Possess attention to detail.
- Have confidence in dealing with guest queries, bookings and guest feedback.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Graphic design skills are preferred but not essential.
To apply online, please click on the apply button
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA NEED APPLY***
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?