Office Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Dubbo Radio CabsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Part time – Office Administration Assistant (30 hours per week)
Dubbo Radio Cabs operates 22 Taxi’s in its Dubbo Network. We are looking for a reliable Office Administration Assistant to work on a part-time basis 30 hours per week over 5 days. You will undertake administrative tasks to ensure that the network runs efficiently and provide adequate support to the board and other administration staff.
The tasks of the office administrator will include handling all administrative functions in the operation of the co-operative.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaise with directors, staff and the public to ensure efficiency and compliance to Co-operative policies.
- You will be required to make some taxi bookings, but most are handled by the call centre. Your role will be more to maintain, liaise and monitor the dispatch system regarding pre-bookings ie school runs, account and trip jobs.
- Attend to phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters and in person).
- Create and update records and databases with taxi fleet and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Recording, matching, checking and batching of accounts to customers.
- Assist with policy development for the Co-operative.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail skills
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Qualifications in secretarial studies or office administration or relevant field is preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration or similar field.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and unsupervised.
If you have any further questions, please contact Jackie Bonnington. To apply written applications to be emailed to email@example.com addressing the Skills and experience. Please include in your application your resume and 2 referees.
Applications Close Friday 6th March 2020.