Mid-Level Front-End Web Developer
Advertiser: Oink DigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
We have exciting an vision and we are working really hard to bring that to life. But we can't do this alone. We need your help.
Who are we?
We are a Boutique Digital Agency who believe the digital space focuses too much on traditional methods. We specialise in making digital content with a strong focus on high-end website development, videos, podcasts and anything that can be a vehicle for its delivery.
We work on projects of all shapes and sizes with fun and interesting clients in industries ranging from comedy through to construction.
Due to some rapid growth this year, we need to upscale our small team and are looking for someone who will fit into our company culture whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
Who we want to work with
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating great looking and silky smooth functioning websites. Someone who cares about working as a team to achieve great things. Someone who is keen to take the reigns and able work autonomously when required. And let's not forget, someone with an awesome sense of humour.
About the role
Your role will be to help with the development of new Wordpress websites by building themes from scratch and following designs carefully, maintaining existing websites and inherited code.
If you have an eye for design and detail and can hit the ground running with Wordpress and other projects, we are waiting to hear from you.
Custom Wordpress Theme Building (No theme framework reliance)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of humor
Highly favorable (additional) skills include:
- Experience with Laravel
- App Development with Ionic or React Native
- SEO Knowledge
- SEM Knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Any other forms of multimedia (even if at a hobbyist level) including design, photography, audio, video and writing.
How to apply
If getting in on the ground floor of a creative web and content development team excites you, please send us your resume along with a cover letter and any examples of work you have done (It doesn't have to be commercial experience, passion projects are a big plus to us)
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?