Junior Videographer/EditorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
Beauty Brand X is a collective of beauty enthusiasts working to bring the latest in skincare technology to Aussie faces.
Our first brand, Aceology, was launched this year and has seen a huge success in the short time it has been live. We have 3 more exciting brands to be launched over the next 6 months.
Reporting to the Creative Director and working alongside and supported by our Social Media Manager and Graphic Designer, your primary job function is to assist with the development of creative video content for our social media (Instagram, and Facebook) & print media.
You will be required to develop a range of ongoing content, working across multiple brands and targeting various audiences.
This is a permanent full time role approx 38 hours per week. Our office is currently based at 70 Phillip street Sydney but will be moving to Bourke street Waterloo (across from Green Square station) mid March.
- Digitising and organising raw video footage to finished product conveying intended message suitable for our target audiences
- Editing high-quality videos under tight deadlines
- Producing video content
- Updating & producing marketing material
- Assist with storyboard scripting & planning for video shoots
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years experience producing audio and visual video content to a professional standard
- Editing skills
- Ability to produce creative beauty/lifestyle content
- Experience in working with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Have a creative eye for Video
- Superior communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience
- Attention to detail
- A keen interest in the Beauty and wellness industries
- In touch with latest trends and technology
- Works autonomously & in a team environment
To apply for this challenging and rewarding role, apply via the link with a cover letter, resume and portfolio information.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?