- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
We are searching for an experienced Retail Assistant to provide an outstanding customer experience in our new merchandise store that profiles The University of Adelaide’s prestigious brand on a high-quality merchandise range.
This is a hands on role and will be responsible for assisting with store sales, merchandise stocking and online orders.
What you will bring to this role:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Sales experience
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Professionally presented with communications skills to suit a diverse range of stakeholders
What we can offer:
- Casual hours, must be available between 11:00am – 3:00pm, Monday to Friday
- An opportunity to be part of a start-up store.
- A fun and dynamic working environment
For further information you can obtain a position description from https://theadelaidestore.com.au/pages/careers.
To apply you can click the “Apply For This Job” button and include a detailed resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Only those people eligible to work in Australia need apply. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted further.