Advertiser: Jowos Car RepairsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
- Full time
- $55,000 plus super
About Jowos Car Repairs
Jowo's Car Repair provides professional car repairs - and tyre fitting while you wait - with a focus on friendly and skilled service that's tailored to you and your car. We handle brake, muffler and suspension repair and servicing as well as general auto repair and services.
Welcome to The Workshop Auto Service Centre, Shepparton. Our workshop features state of the art servicing equipment . The focus of the Jowo's Car Repairs is great service, affordable prices and quality in everything we do.
About the role:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reconciliations of bank account, petty cash, general ledger and balance sheet
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Collection of Debtors and follow up on overdue accounts
- Payroll process for employees
- Month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Quarterly BAS lodgement
- Annual Tax lodgement
- Reconciliation and payment of Superannuation and PAYG
- Budgeting/Forecasting and End of Financial Year financial statement preparation
- Taking orders and making bookings
- Other adhoc admin and accounting duties
A bit about you:
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in finance, commerce, accounting or a related field
- Studying towards CPA, CA or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to work independently
- Have excellent communication and decision making skills
Applications close Wednesday 19th February 2020
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?