Advertiser: Central Queensland Indigenous Development LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Central Queensland Indigenous Development is an Indigenous Community Controlled organisation delivering services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Central Queensland. Our teams work collaboratively with our families, partners and other service providers to ensure high-quality support and positive outcomes.
Please upload a cover letter and resume upon application.
For Enquiries Contact: Kelli O'Grady (07) 4313 1194
Closing Date: Sunday 1st March 2020
About the role
- To provide a comprehensive range of administrative support including but not limited to telephone and face to face reception duties, meeting and document preparation and support, purchasing, filing and event support
- Support the administration of workplace health and safety and other procedures
- Build respectful and professional relationships with service users, agencies, partners, community, colleagues and clients
- Work at all times to advance the reputation of CQID and undertake additional relevant duties as required
Benefits and perks
- Learning and development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Work with a team who want to make a difference
- Development and growth opportunities
Skills and experience
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Experience appropriate to the role and willingness to acquire qualifications
- An awareness and understanding of Indigenous communities and cultures and the historical and contemporary issues relevant to the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients, and proven capacity to communicate appropriately
- Proficient in MS Office, use of contemporary office equipment and data entry.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence, Current Blue card, Police Check
- Dressing, speaking and behaving appropriately for a professional setting
- Conducting respectful relationships
- Commitment to learning new skills
- Commitment to acquiring a qualification
- High Time management, team work and organisation skills
- Communication skills including interpersonal and written
- Providing excellent customer service
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?