Mechanical Fitters - Inner City Melbourne
Advertiser: 2XM RecruitMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Fitters, Turners & Machinists
2XM Recruit currently have two positions open for a site located in the Inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne for Mechanical Fitters. You must be trade qualified and have experience in automotive, rolling stock, rail, process line, and or Defence / Gov't sectors.
You will be working on state of the art / leading edge machinery and equipment. These vacancies are available for immediate starts and will fill quickly on a first in best dressed basis.
Due to growth we are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters, who has had exposure to Rolling Stock | Aviation | Automotive - more specifically experience in a production environment, torqueing, component assembly, pneumatics and / or hydraulics.
These positions will initially be appointed on a casual basis offering successful candidates secure full-time hours work, with medium term opportunities offering the following:
- Maximum Term Contracts
- Additional Employee Benefits
- Competitive pay rates
- Overtime and penalty rates
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Rail / rolling stock production workshop/depot exp
- Must be able to read / interpret workshop drawings
- RIW Card - advantageous
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics Pipe fitting work
- Fitting and assembling components
- Torque Wrenches
- Welding – MIG, ARC and TIG | Copper Brazing | Oxy Torching - advantageous
- Reading of Schematics
To be considered for this role or to apply please upload your most recent WORD formatted resume to the “Apply now” link below