Receptionist Full Time or Part Time
Advertiser: TasIVFMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
TasIVF - creating families in Tasmania since 1983.
We are looking for a motivated Full Time or Part Time Medical Receptionist to join our team. The working environment is flexible, positive, friendly and team focused, and conducive to providing the highest quality patient care.
The applicant must have recent Medical Reception experience. The role is varied and includes regular patient interaction.
Key skills required include:
- Medical reception experience (minimum 3-4 years)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well developed phone manner
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Strong 'can do' work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Year 12 or equivalent
- 3-4 years working in a Medical Reception role
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience with Medicare and Private Health Funds
- Experience in Medical Software
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
TasIVF, part of Virtus Health, creates more babies in Tasmania than anyone else. We provide access to a comprehensive range of fertility tests and the most advanced assisted reproductive technology available in Australia.
Please forward your CV and cover letter addressing the job description. Applications close Friday 28 February 2020
Unsuccessful Applicants will not be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?