Part Time Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: Cavenagh Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are seeking a passionate, kind and friendly receptionist to join our reception team to provide an outstanding customer experience. You will need to be available to work during our opening hours, Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 7pm and Saturdays 8.30am to 1pm. This would be on a rotating roster.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greeting patients upon arrival and ensuring they are checked in correctly and personal information is confirmed.
- Answer phone calls and manage appointment bookings
- Electronic billing of patients and making next appointment
- Effectively & efficiently managing patient interactions to ensure a stress-free journey for patients
- General office duties such as banking, scanning, photocopying and re-stocking consulting rooms
- Friendly verbal & in writing communication with patients, staff and outside stakeholders
- Undertaking opening and closing duties
- A calm & down to earth attitude and warmth towards staff and patients
- Confident, adaptable and flexible
- Able to work under pressure and make responsible decisions
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Organised and proven multi-tasker
- Well-presented, outgoing, friendly and compassionate
- Effective problem solver
- Honest, punctual, excellent time manager
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Kind, serving heart
- Respectful, courteous and friendly with a patient centric focus
- Ability to quickly learn medical software (Genie)
- Hard-working, ethical and professional
- Great attention to detail
- Prepared to ‘go above and beyond’ for our customers and your co-workers
- Ability to work extra hours to cover staff annual leave and illness
- Experience in a GP Clinic
- Immediate start
Our commitment to you is that you:
- Will be given a high level of respect from our patients and our staff
- Will learn lots about health and the health industry
- Will be trained and supported to grow as a person in dealing with people who come to us asking for help
- Will be led by a person whose job it is to make you successful
We are seeking a long-term commitment to this position. Please apply online through this ad with a cover letter and resume Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work school holidays?