Advertiser: PNP Property Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We are a medium sized office, fast growing and dynamic property development firm specializing in residential projects. We deliver land subdivisions, and multi-unit developments of varying scale in Melbourne. We are seeking a Design Draftsperson.
In this role you must be capable of assessing sites for best use for subdivision and development, have proficiency in preparing plans from design concepts through to Town Planning Stage, addressing RFI's, review, assess and address Condition 1 Plans, Secondary Consent amendments and potentially other similar tasks. Meeting deadlines to facilitate property acquisition is critical, so the ability to perform swiftly is essential.
Your primary focus will be undertaking Town Planning drawings and must have experience in completing Town Planning drawings for Multi- Unit Developments and understanding Planning legislation and Rescode requirements.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Client liaison skills and ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate design flair and have general technical knowledge.
- Solid understanding of Building Regulations & BCA;
- Excellent Revit skills
- Experience with addressing RFI's, Permit conditions and Secondary consent amendments
- Formal design qualifications required.
- You must be eligible to work in Australia
- Excellent English is mandatory
- Minimum 2+ years' experience with a focus on residential development
You will also benefit from a well-placed office environment very close to shops and infrastructure, a flexible and fair management style and growth with a progressive company.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a design draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?