Educational Leader | Parramatta
Advertiser: Reggio Emilia Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
At Reggio Emilia Early Learning Centres we are committed to providing you with the opportunity to work in a passionate and knowledgeable environment. Our promise is to ensure this journey allows you to be the best teacher you can be.
Our Parramatta Centre is looking for an Educational Leader with a drive, who is committed to exceeding the standard of Early Education in Australia today. The centre boasts spacious, well-resourced and inviting rooms that enable educators to build strong, meaningful relationships with children.
- Support Educators to understand the National Quality Framework and incorporate it within their practice to maintain high standards across delivered programs
- Lead Educators to critically reflect within their day to day role to ensure we are always striving for excellence
- Role model the Reggio Emilia ELC philosophy, policies and procedures through the provision of professional learning opportunities and mentoring
What we are looking for:
- An Early Childhood Teaching qualification or a Diploma of Children's Services
- Experience in a genuine play based EC environment (preferably LDC)
- A current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- A current working with children's check (blue card)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – with an ability to build strong relationships
- A positive, friendly and energetic approach to work
- A strong understanding of QKLG and EYLF, and the National Quality Standards (NQS).
What we offer our amazing Team of Educators!
- Minimum of 10% above award (ECT's)
- Fully Funded Training and courses
- Free Gym Membership
- Breakfast and Lunch Supplied everyday
- Other partnership discounts
- Spa Days
All applications treated with the upmost confidentially.
Email Applications are also accepted.
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?