Administration & Property Management
Advertiser: Jays Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Western QLD
- $45,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
About the Role
- This role is permanent full-time.
- You will assist the Property Management team with the day-to-day tasks of the department. Whilst extensive prior property management experience isn’t required, a strong background in organisation, customer service and problem resolution is essential.
- Our salaries are above Award and will vary based on the qualifications and prior experience.
- Indicator: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00
- Working for an organisation with strong ethics and enforced values is important to you.
- You are genuinely driven by team collegiality, systems and values-based strategy.
- You inherently deliver the following attributes every day:
- Attention to detail, commitment, honesty, focus, and transparency. ·
- Excellent Time Management ·
- Team spirit ·
You have the following qualifications, skills and previous experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in property management or other industry, such as service and or administrative role.
- Extremely professional and ethical in the way you look, communicate and act with customers and staff alike.
- Qld Real Estate Registration Certificate preferred but not essential
- Current Driver's Licence
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have the right to work in Australia for a minimum of 2 years
To apply, you must provide:
- A current CV
- covering letter
- if working in Australia on a visa, a copy of your approval to work for a minimum of 2 years.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?