Advertiser: Scope Home AccessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
About the organisation and the role
Scope Home Access is a large Not for Profit service provider of home modification and maintenance services (Allied Health and Construction) to the Disability and Aged Care communities across Illawarra, South-Eastern NSW, Hunter regions and the ACT. We are currently undergoing an exciting period of change with the aged care and disability reforms bringing with them, opportunities for diversity and innovation in the services we provide. Check out our website and Facebook – www.scopehomeaccess.com.au.
We are seeking a highly motivated Administration Officer to work in our Head Office based in Dapto. This position is within our Organisational Systems team and is responsible for the effective and proficient delivery of administrative support services to facilitate compliance requirements of the organisation at the direction of the Manger – Organisational Systems.
The Organisational Systems team plays a diverse role within the organisation which includes promotional and marketing responsibilities of our online assets. This position would suit candidates with a varied skillset who enjoy a challenge, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of Work Health & Safety Policy, and Risk Management processes
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance and audit processes
- Demonstrated experience in administrative duties
- Demonstrated experience with online compliance systems
- An understanding of and commitment to client centred service delivery
- Demonstrated awareness of the issues that affect people with a disability, people who are frail aged and the carers for these two groups.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills including a professional phone manner
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite programs and data entry activities
- Demonstrated understanding of government funded aged care and/or disability program guidelines
- Experience in compliance and auditing processes
- Experience working in human resources
- Experience working with workers compensation claims
- Current Driver License
- An understanding of the services provided by a Home Modification & Maintenance community service provider
- Experience in creating marketing and promotional material for various mediums
- Experience in using and developing content on various social media platforms and websites
- High School year 10 equivalent or higher
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent long-term work-based experience and personal development
Please upload a covering letter, outlining how you are able to meet the above requirements, along with your resume via the "apply for this job" link. Applications close 5pm, Friday 21 February 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?