People & Culture Advisor
Advertiser: Flex People GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
- Work Close to Home
- Energetic team
- Standalone HR role
Our client is a vibrant and well-known brand within the sales and services industry. With almost 100 employees across a few sites, they are a high performing business that loves to celebrate successes, and spoil their staff with social events and functions!
Their leadership team is energetic, entrepreneurial and innovative. As a result of growth, they are seeking to appoint a HR Advisor who would be comfortable in a standalone HR position.
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to the business by supporting in any People and Culture programs with an understanding of HR policies, processes and fair work conditions.
- Guide the team in performance management & salary review processes.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and social events.
- Recruitment, onboarding and induction.
- Perform exit interviews.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback & surveys.
- Assist in coordination and preparation of monthly HR reporting.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience in an HR role
- Experience in the service and sales sector ideal but not essential
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Sound experience across end-to-end recruitment
- Solid multi-tasking skills
Remuneration and Benefits
- 70K - 80K +
- Be part of an innovative leadership team
- Be part of a vibrant and well-known brand
- On-going training and development
- Social events and organisational team events
If you are ready to be part of a progressive organisation, or would like to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FLEX People Group provides practical people solutions to create engaged, flexible and inclusive workplaces. We partner with Organisations that offer Family Friendly Employee Benefits and are driven to create a Culture that embraces Diversity and Inclusion.
FLEX People Group are equipped to match great talent with progressive Organisations.