Advertiser: CMJ LegalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
CMJ Legal is a progressive and dynamic law firm based in the Byron Bay Hinterland (Bangalow).
We are professional, friendly and team focused.
Our practice is expanding and we are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our team with an opportunity for ongoing growth and development in the profession.
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and third parties;
- Proactively and enthusiastically growing your own client base while balancing existing and new client files;
- Court attendances and briefing counsel;
- Producing and drafting legal documents;
- Independently advising clients on matters, including taking instructions, preparing written advice, general day to day correspondence and management of the file; and
- Collaboration and teamwork on complex matters.
- Graduate to 2 years PAE;
- Current practising certificate;
- Interest in family, commercial and/or property law;
- Strong analytical, negotiation and drafting skills;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people; and
- Friendly and a team player.
This role promises to be varied and challenging, with genuine progression prospects based on high performance.
Remuneration package will be negotiable with the successful applicant based on skills and experience.
To apply, please forward your application by close of business on Monday, 24 February 2020:
PO Box 483
BANGALOW NSW 2479