Advertiser: Richardson Strata Management ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $60,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Body Corporate & Facilities Management
Strata Manager Role - $60K - 70K plus superannuation plus incentives
Due to growth of the company we are seeking the right individual to take over an established strata portfolio role. This position has a dedicated Strata Assistant who is familiar with the clients and ongoing support will be provided by the current strata manager.
The role includes a variety of tasks such as running meetings, liaising with clients, financial reports and day to day administration duties.
The successful applicant will require the following attributes:
- Strong administration background
- Reliable working history
- Highly organised with effective time management skills and high attention to detail
- Computer literate - including Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Capable of taking direction from senior staff
- Thrive on working under pressure and multi-tasking
- Understanding of the Property Industry - (previous experience is required)
- Understand financial statements
- Available for after hours meetings
- WA drivers licence & police clearance required
Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Hours of business are 9.00 am-5.00 pm Monday to Friday, applicants should be able to work longer hours if required.
If you believe you have the skills to fill this position successfully, please send your resume in writing to: email@example.com.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)