Advertiser: CMJ LegalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
CMJ Legal is a progressive and dynamic law firm based in the Byron Bay Hinterland (Bangalow).
We are professional, friendly and team focused.
Our practice is expanding and we are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our team with an opportunity for ongoing growth and development in the profession.
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and third parties;
- Compiling briefs to counsel;
- Producing and drafting legal documents;
- Conducting research;
- Extensive diary and email management; and
- All other administrative tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people;
- Time management and organisational skills;
- Advanced skills in Office 365 Suite and fast, accurate typing and formatting;
- Experience in document management;
- Experience as a legal assistant preferred, but not essential; and
- Friendly and a team player.
Remuneration package will be negotiable with the successful applicant based on skills and experience.
To apply, please forward your application by close of business on Monday, 24 February 2020:
PO Box 483
BANGALOW NSW 2479