Advertiser: Patagorang Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Provide accounting, wealth management, investment and compliance services for a high-net-worth Family Office.
· Day to Day bookkeeping & accounting
· Reconciliation, reporting and analysis of existing investment portfolio and review of new opportunities
· Year and Quarter end reconciliations with workpapers including supporting documentation
· Assistance with external annual audit of SMSF and Foundation
· Preparation of BAS and working with external tax advisors on tax returns
· Manage interface with external tax and year end accounting advisors.
Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications
· Tertiary qualified (mandatory)
· Chartered Accountant (mandatory)
· 5 years+ experience in Chartered Accounting
· Xero & Xero Tax experience required
· Familiarity with Microsoft, Cloud based document storage, investment portfolio & payment platforms
· Experience in working across a variety of entities - companies, trusts, partnerships, individuals, superannuation and joint ventures
· The ability to maintain confidentiality
· Knowledge of venture capital or early stage investing desirable
· Ability to act autonomously but also work closely with Principal and Managers of Family Office.
· Based in Manly with occasional meetings in CBD and the option to work from home on some days with flexible hours
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?