- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Ray White Mordialloc has an opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to manage an attractive portfolio of approx 160 properties.
You need to be someone who works well in a team environment and who is able to develop strong relationships with landlords and tenants. In addition, you will also be required to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills, high attention to detail and be extremely organised.
When working with Ray White you're working with a successful award winning team that offers their staff the support they need to grow a rewarding career. We offer ongoing training both in house and at our corporate office. You will learn from some of the best in the business.
The skills and experience you would need to apply for the position are:
- Current Agents Rep Certificate and drivers licence
- Up to date knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication,
- Strong self motivation and time management skills.
- A team player
Experience in PropertyMe and Inspect Real Estate would be an advantage.
Advertised here is a maternity cover however when our growth targets are met we will be looking to expand. Which allows the potential for on going employment
This role offers excellent long term opportunities within the company and is ideal for those wishing to forge their success in residential property management.
All enquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
To apply please forward your resume to Rachel at email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?