- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Celebrating 30 years in 2020, our privately-owned Australian company operates in the break bulk, 3PL and road express verticals offering our customers seamless logistics solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic experienced Customer Service Officer to join our Tullamarine team.
What we are offering:
- Excellent remuneration;
- Exposure to a large transport company with full national reach;
- A friendly team to support you;
- Opportunities for career development.
Duties will include:
- Scan and file documents;
- Prioritise and work quickly;
- Work effectively as part of a team;
- Maintain a safe workplace.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Great attention to detail;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
- Strong standard of professionalism and organisation.
This is a fast paced business operating on tight timelines and delivery schedules.
Your ability to multi task, use your initiative and follow processes is a vital part of the role.
Make things different.
Do it now.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
XL Express maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have this one covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?