- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance operates a 24 hour call centre located in Mansfield Park providing emergency breakdown, accident assistance & general fleet support to a wide range of corporate, government & privately owned vehicles.
Our business is growing and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our dynamic team on either a casual or permanent part time basis.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing superior customer service to all key stakeholders
- Providing advice to clients and attempting over the phone mobilisation where possible (training provided)
- Ensuring timely deployment of jobs to suitable contractors in each region
- Undertaking administrative tasks including data entry and incident follow up
- Able to manage difficult customers and minimise any escalation to management
- Adherence to monthly KPI's and professional standards
The skills and experience to be successful in this role include:
- A professional phone manner with a strong customer service focus (required)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and remain focussed (required)
- Superior conflict resolution skills & able to remain calm under pressure (required)
- Excellent data entry skills whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy (required)
- Savvy with technology and able to learn new software programs (required)
- Able to work effectively in a team and show initiative (required)
- An understanding of main vehicle components and systems (required)
- Previous inbound/outbound call centre experience (desirable)
- Previous mechanical/auto electrical/roadside assistance experience (highly desirable)
Other key requirements of the role:
- Ability to commit to a rotating 24/7/365 roster including working weekends, nights and public holidays with varying start and finish times (required)
- Ability to work at short notice to cover sick and/or annual leave (required)
Positions are available for an immediate start and four weeks full time training will be provided to successful applicants.
A specialised in-house police clearance with yearly renewals will be required and all applicants must be aware that this is a key condition of ongoing employment.
To be considered for the interview stage all applications must include a current resume with 3 references which can be submitted by clicking on the 'apply now' link.
Previous applicants need not apply. No phone or recruitment agency enquiries please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?