Business Development Consultant
Advertiser: Ausbil Investment Management LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
Ausbil Investment Management, based in Sydney, is one of Australia’s leading specialist Australian and global investment managers. Established in 1997, we are a strategic partnership between senior members of the investment/management team of Ausbil and New York Life Investment Management. Our clients include industry superannuation funds, retail platforms and dealer groups.
We are searching for a Business Development Consultant to work within our retail distribution team. You will work closely with the National Manager Retail and our Business Development Associate and will support our business development team to ensure our service and sales targets are achieved.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making outgoing calls to financial planners
- Maintenance and development of our CRM (Salesforce)
- Conducting analysis of sales reports
- Preparation of supportive material for our business development team
- Responding to ad hoc client related requests
- Assisting with the coordination of various client events throughout the year
You will be familiar with managed funds and collective investment vehicles, but also have a good working knowledge of economic and investment market concepts. Your background will give you the ability to present financial concepts and strategies and deliver positive sales outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant tertiary qualification. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Whilst work experience in financial services would be an asset, it is not essential. An ability to learn quickly and a desire to develop a career in funds management distribution is a prerequisite.
As a member of the Marketing and Distribution team, you will contribute via a combination of your technical, persuasive and business development skills.
The role is based in Sydney and offers competitive remuneration.
To apply, please submit your covering letter, curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting documentation in confidence marked to the attention of the Human Resources Manager.
Only Australian citizens/residents need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?