Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a renowned and respected consultancy providing professional town planning, environmental planning, landscape architecture services, engineering and project management expertise across a diverse range of clients.
This role requires you to answer phones and invoicing using Workflow Max / Xero along with adhoc duties
You will be admin support to staff and Directors and work alongside the Finance & Admin manager.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; Excel
- Workflow Max & Xero ( desirable )
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in effectively liaising with clients;
- Ability to identify issues and proactively problem solve;
- Ability to work independently and deliver on timeframes; and
- Professional presentation and manner.
- Drivers Licence
Please note: Recruitment agency applications will not be considered.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?