- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
We're in business to change the telco game. We're looking for people who want to play with us, and who love our values:
- Don't be ordinary, be awesome
- Think BIG
- No bullsh*t
- Be good to people
- Have fun
We're currently looking for a Marketing & Communciations Officer to join our Head Office team in Morwell, on a permanent full time basis.
You don’t need to meet any specific selection criteria to apply for the role. Instead, just let us know in your covering letter if you tick one (or more) of the following boxes:
- Previous marketing experience
- High-level communication skills (written and speaking)
- Ability to create quality content for social media
- Ability to scope and oversee production of video content
- Experience with broadcast and / or outdoor channels
- Experience developing and nurturing channel marketing programs
- Burning desire to develop your skills
In your covering letter make sure you tell us a little bit about yourself, what skills / experience you have and why we need to interview you. Don’t forget to attach your CV!
More about us; including who we are, why we do what we do, and what it’s like to work here are available online [link removed]. Salary etc will be discussed with successful applicant.
If you are ready to be our someone awesome, apply now. Applications close Friday 28 February 2020.
For additional information feel free to email us at email@example.com. Please note a satisfactory police check is a requirement of employment.
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our staff can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People’.